As they’re kind of similar, I thought I would combine them into one post.
The One Lovely Blog Award
Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate at most 15 people.
- Tell your nominees the good news 🙂
Seven facts about me –
- You can call me Faith.
- Feminism (and what I think it truly is) is quite an important issue to me, personally (and I’ll probably do a post on it once I get around to it).
- I’m a Christian (I probably should have said this from the beginning of my blog.) Even if I don’t always like the rules and the way the church treats certain things, I do believe in Jesus.
- I am being raised/was raised in a relatively privileged, conservative Christian community…
- And sometimes I feel like they (my school, my teachers, my leaders) haven’t got everything right and they need to get off their high horse – don’t we all?
- I have been a competitive swimmer since I was five years old, and it’s one of the things that has shaped my childhood.
- I like running but I haven’t ever officially done track or cross country.
I nominate (for this award) –
as well as anyone else who wants to do this award. Just do it.
The Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice
- Link the nominees and inform them about your nomination
- Share 7 facts about yourself
Seven more facts –
- I don’t have any real social media (though I used to use tumblr and weheartit).
- Lately I’ve been getting into indie music.
- I’m a proud brunette.
- I take Journalism at school, and while I don’t like the class or the teacher very much, I think the whole concept of Journalism is quite intriguing.
- Literature is my favorite class.
- I play guitar and piano (neither very well).
- I love the ocean and water in general.
I nominate for this award –
Thanks for reading. Let me know what you think.
— Adventuring Girl xx