Give nominees 11 questions to answer.
Tag 11 people.
Answer the 11 questions.
Thank the person who nominated you.
1.What’s your dream job?
To be a well-known novelist. I’ve wanted to be a lot of things, and there are still several things that I think would be especially cool as an occupation, but this one has been my dream job for the longest amount of time.
2. What’s one of your biggest accomplishments?
I got first in my state for this one writing contest; I was pretty proud of that. I don’t think I’m super accomplished though…
3. What’s your favorite month of the year?
Definitely July or August. July is my birthday month and August is always a peaceful, introspective month for me because I don’t have nearly as much going on as the rest of the summer.
4. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Invisibility (that I could control – so I could be visible or invisible anytime I please).
5. How would you spend your last day on earth?
If I knew it was my last day to live, I would wake up at 4 am and run 4 miles. Then I would go to the river at our summer pool/boat club and swim across the river and back. After that, I would do yoga. Then I’d come home and wouldn’t even shower (It’s my last day on earth, gosh, don’t judge me). I would donate half of my life savings so that children in distant countries could have food and girls could have education and distribute the other half among my family. I would write lengthy goodbyes to the people I really love. I’d eat an crazy expensive meal. Then I would hop on a plane and go somewhere, anywhere, watching the pulse of the world beat from the air one last time. When I landed I would spend the last hours adventuring, turning everything over in my mind. And probably asking God for more time to see this “bitter, beautiful world” (from Wayfarer, review here).
6. If you could venture into space or the sea which one would it be?
The sea, no doubt.
7. What sort of blog posts do you like to read the most?
It depends on the blogger. I think I like to read the posts where you can really feel the blogger thinking and feeling things, their happiness or their remorse.
8. Which of your birthdays has been the best so far?
Probably when I turned thirteen and went out to tea with my family then had a sleepover with my best friends of the time. (That actually sounds a bit lame, thinking back on it.)
9. Can babies talk to themselves in their head if they haven’t learnt any words yet?
Yeah, why not?
10. Have you got an all time favorite film?
(See what i did there?)
11. How’s your day going?
Alright. As I write this, it’s Valentine’s Day, which I’ve never particularly liked. I’m also sore and a bit tired. But at least I got chocolate, right?
My questions –
- If you had to name ONE all-time favorite book, what would it be?
- What is your current favorite song?
- Do you play any sports? (If so, which ones?)
- What current issue (such as feminism or racism, etc.) is most important to you and why?
- How many people have you told about your blog?
- If you could live anywhere for the rest of your life, where would it be?
- Would you rather get married to the love of your life straight out of high school and stay in your hometown or travel and have your dream job but never get married?
- What is the best part of writing a blog, for you?
- What do your parents/family think about your blog?
- Do you like Starbucks? If so, what’s your order?
- What is your favorite season and why?
Thanks for reading, go check out the blogs I tagged and the ones I got tagged by.
Comment your thoughts 🙂
— Adventuring Girl xx